Nicknamed “Zoha-ha-ha” in college for her laughter, Christina walked off the stage at Clemson and right into Showcase, after doing an internship earlier in her junior year of college. She studied Marketing at Clemson, and was part of a group of three that placed top ten in the nation for a PR campaign for Honda. She minored in Travel and Tourism but decided actually traveling was better than studying about it. Her favorite places she has been to include Europe, specifically Munich, Germany. Other things she loves are cooking, Starbucks, Clemson football, basketball, and Harry Potter (no worries, she doesn’t conjure spirits in the woods; she just reads them). A 100 percent music lover, with 75 percent being country and the other 25 percent an eclectic mix of hip-hop, Aerosmith, Mumford & Sons, Adele, and Florence and the Machine. Zoha-ha-ha currently resides in her native Greenville, more specifically the downtown area.
(864) 281-1323 ext.1007 (864) 230-2444